Miami-Dade County Planning provides services related to sound growth management, historic preservation, urban planning, sustainability planning, and transportation development through the Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP) and related activities. Other responsibilities include:
- Administers, updates and implements the County’s CDMP and its policies.
- Conducts studies promoting smart growth and sustainability principles.
- Conducts demographic, economic and geographic research.
- Implements the County’s first ever sustainability plan, GreenPrint.
- Coordinates countywide historic preservation activities and implements the requirements of Miami-Dade County’s Historic Preservation ordinance.
- Administers the Concurrency Management Program, Agricultural Practices Board and Historic Preservation Board.
See some planning maps of Miami-Dade County
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.