The PortMiami-Florida East Coast (FEC) Railway connection offers the fastest access to Southeastern U.S. consumer markets and beyond.
PortMiami is an oceanfront port with only 2.5 miles from buoy to dock which reduces pilot costs and improves turn-around times. With FECR offering backhaul opportunities to increase roundtrip efficiencies, the port offers significant opportunities to save money and time.
- -50/-52 foot channel
- On-dock intermodal rail service
- Direct highway access via tunnel
- Foreign Trade Zone 281
- Convenient customs service
- Super Post-Panamax cranes
- Up to 1.5 million sq. ft. of dry and refrigerated
- Warehouse / distribution and transloading space co-located with the FECR intermodal ramp
Operating seamless daily double-stack port trains, the FECR on-dock intermodal rail at PortMiami offers 9,000 feet of track (3 x 3000 ft), providing efficient ship-to-rail transfer for both import and export customers.