The PortMiami-Florida East Coast (FEC) Railway connection offers the fastest access to Southeastern U.S. consumer markets.
PortMiami is an oceanfront port with only 2.5 miles from buoy to dock which reduces pilot costs and improves turn-around times. With FEC Railway offering backhaul opportunities to increase roundtrip efficiencies, the port offers significant opportunities to save money and time.
- 50-foot channel
- On-dock intermodal rail service
- Direct highway access via tunnel
- Foreign Trade Zones
- Convenient customs service
- Super Post-Panamax cranes
- Up to 1.5 million sq. ft. of dry and refrigerated
- Warehouse / distribution and transloading space co-located with the FEC intermodal ramp