Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Online Vendor Registration
- What is Vendor Registration?
- Online Vendor Registration
- Is my company registered?
- Update Your Company's Profile
What is Vendor Registration?
Vendor Registration is the process used to avoid delays in the event a vendor is recommended for a contract award. Registered vendors also have their company name added to a computerized listing of vendors used by Procurement Management and County departments to obtain quotes for Goods and Services.Back to Top
Online Vendor Registration
Welcome to the Online Vendor Registration Site. In Order to enter into contract with Miami-Dade County a firm must be fully registered.
Note: Online vendor registration requires a valid e-mail address.
Please review the following list of required documents prior to completing your registration:
- Miami-Dade County current Local Tax Receipt (for vendors physically located within Miami-Dade County)
- Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable)
- W-9 (or applicable IRS form)
- IRS letter 147C, verifying your business name and FEIN or any other preprinted IRS form issued by the IRS identifying you
- Original Notarized Summary page of the application to be mailed within 48 hours (Required to complete the approval of your application).
Benefits of Online Vendor Registration:
- One click starts the process.
- You can easily complete a new registration application and maintain your company’s profile online.
- It is free of any cost.
- You can view the status of your application(s) online.
- Get emails with updates on the status of your application(s).
- In addition to online help, live assistance is available during business hours.
Is my company registered with Miami-Dade County?
Check to see if you are already registered. Search by using FEIN and/or Business Name. If you are not registered, please click on the register online link to register.
For assistance, please contact the Vendor Services Section at 305-375-5773, or send an email to ISD-PMVRG@miamidade.gov.Back to Top
Update Your Company's Profile
Use the “Update Your Profile” option to complete your vendor application and become registered with the County. Companies are also required to review their vendor profile and make sure everything is accurate and up to date.
The following updates to your profile can be done online:
- Physical and mailing address
- Contact information
- Owner information
- Principal information
- Add new Commodity codes
If you desire to change your Remittance address, please contact the Finance Department at 305-375-5111.
If you desire to make any of the following changes to your profile, or need additional assistance, please contact Vendor Services Section at 305-375-5773, or send an email to ISD-PMVRG@miamidade.gov.
- Business name change
- FEIN change
- Adding/removing DBA
- Sale of assets/bill of sales
- Delete a Commodity Code
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.