Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Online Vendor Registration
- What is Vendor Registration?
- Is my company registered?
- Register Online
- Incomplete Registration
- Returning Registered Vendor
What is Vendor Registration?
Vendor Registration is the process used to avoid delays in the event a vendor is recommended for a contract award. Registered vendors also have their company name added to a computerized listing of vendors used by Procurement Management and County departments to obtain quotes for Goods and Services.
Instructions: Please Read Before Continuing
- Go to the Is My Company Registered section to search if your company is already registered with Miami-Dade County.
- If after searching you are unable to locate your company’s profile, go to the Incomplete Registration section to verify if your company has an Incomplete Registration profile.
- If you are unable to locate your company’s profile or are certain that your company is not registered with Miami-Dade County, please click on the Register Online button to begin your registration.
- If you are a returning registered vendor, go to the Returning Registered Vendor section to review and update your existing profile.
Back to Top
Check to see if you are already registered.
Back to Top
Welcome to the Online Vendor Registration Site. In Order to enter into contract with Miami-Dade County a firm must be fully registered.
Note: Online vendor registration requires a valid e-mail address.
Please review the following list of required documents prior to completing your registration:
- Miami-Dade County current Local Tax Receipt (for vendors physically located within Miami-Dade County)
- Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable)
- W-9 (or applicable IRS form)
- IRS letter 147C, verifying your business name and FEIN or any other preprinted IRS form issued by the IRS identifying you
- E-Verify Affidavit - all vendors must submit the E-Verify Affidavit with their Vendor Registration Application.
- Final Summary pages must be notarized and attached to the online vendor application (required to complete the approval of your application).
- Miami-Dade County strongly recommends using a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) rather than a social security number for vendor registration purposes. If you do not have an FEIN number, you can obtain one from IRS.gov at no cost.
- If you decide to use a social security number instead of an FEIN number, it may be used for the purposes of verifying identity, maintaining vendor database, payment processing and/or tax reporting to government agencies. In accomplishing these purposes, the number used to register with Miami-Dade County may be transmitted internally within the various departments and divisions of Miami-Dade County and externally to the Internal Revenue Service. This statement concerning the purposes for collection of a social security number is provided pursuant to section 119.071(5)(a)2., F.S.
Check to see if you have an incomplete registration profile with Miami-Dade County. Please use the User ID that was sent via e-mail and the password that you have created.
If you do not have the User ID and/or password, please contact the Vendor Services Section at 305-375-5773 for assistance.Back to Top
Returning Registered Vendor
Use the “Returning Registered Vendor” option to review your company’s vendor profile and make sure everything is accurate and up to date.
The following updates to your profile can be done online:
- Physical and mailing address
- Contact information
- Owner information
- Principal information
- Add new Commodity codes
If you desire to change your Remittance address, please contact the Finance Department at 305-375-5111.
- Business name change
- FEIN change
- Adding/removing DBA
- Sale of assets/bill of sales
- Delete a Commodity Code
Vendor Services Section
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.