As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Local Developing Business (LDB)
This program is a gender and race neutral program for small businesses that have non-exclusive permits to provide general aeronautical services to commercial airlines and aircraft operators at Miami International Airport. It is designed to provide opportunities for firms that meet the following criteria:
- Located and performing a commercially useful function in Miami-Dade County or be at least 51% owned by a person or persons who reside in Miami-Dade.
- Not exceeding 3 year average gross receipts of $22,410,000
- Must possess the required licenses to do business in Miami-Dade County.
- Annual renewal of certification required.
How to apply
The Small Business Development (SBD) Division of the Internal Services Department is pleased to announce that the Miami-Dade County Business Management Workforce System (BMWS) is now “live”. BMWS is a new web-based software system that firms will be required to utilize to apply for or renew their Local Developing Business (LDB) certification.
To renew or apply for LDB certification, you should follow the below steps:
1. Log into https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com.
2. Click the Renew/Apply for Certification link in the “Key Actions” box.
3. Select the options that are appropriate for your company.
4. Answer the eligibility questions.
5. Preview the document list and click the Continue button to the application.
6. Click on Process to complete each section.
A green arrow will indicate that the section is complete. All documents that are required will be listed on the document list of the online application.
Currently certified firms looking to change or expand commodity code, ownership, business address, etc. must visit https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com.
Currently certified firms looking to make simple changes like telephone numbers, email address, fax numbers, web address, etc. must visit https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com.
It is strongly encouraged that you visit https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com and click the “Training” tab to sign up for live webinars that are offered on an ongoing basis and are free of charge.
For additional information, you may contact the Internal Services Department - Small Business Development Division at 305-375-3111 or email.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.