As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
300 East First Avenue
Hialeah, Florida 33010
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Care to Share Program
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Elderly Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP)
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Family Development
- Housing Assistance Network of Dade (HAND) Program
- Information & Referrals
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Voter Registration
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.