Liberty City Center
2500 NW 62nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Computer Training
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Employment Preparation & Training
- Family and Child Empowerment Project (FACE)
- Family Development
- Information & Referrals
- Life Support Assistance Program (LSAP)
- Lifeline & Linkup Telephone Applications
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Notary Assistance
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.