As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
970 SW 1 ST 4TH FLR
MIAMI FL 33130
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Afterschool Program
- Care to Share Program
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Computer Training
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Adult Classes
- Employment Preparation & Training
- Family Development
- Immigration Services
- Information & Referrals
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.