Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
970 SW 1 ST 4TH FLR
MIAMI FL 33130
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Arts & Craft Adult Classes
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Citizenship Class
- Computer Training
- Dial-A-Life Program
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Adult Classes
- Employment Preparation & Training
- Family Development
- Housing Initiative Program, Homebuyers Club
- Immigration Services
- Information & Referrals
- Lifeline & Linkup Telephone Applications
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.