17801 Homestead Avenue
Miami, FL 33157
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Computer Training
- Elderly Home Energy Assistance Program (EHEAP)
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Employment Preparation & Training
- Family Development
- Farm Share Food Distribution
- FATHERS Project (male involvement training)
- Information & Referrals
- Lifeline & Linkup Telephone Applications
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Rising Stars “Out of School” Program (After School care)
- Senior Housing Assistance Repair Program (SHARP)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.