Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
View Today's Schedule
View today's schedule for the station.
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
Metrorail Service Update:
- Single-Tracking Schedule: Metrorail performs track preventive maintenance and repair work after 8:30 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. In the areas where work is being done, northbound and southbound trains will alternate (single track) service on the same track while maintenance is being performed on the opposite track.
Friday, May 27, 2016:
- The northbound platform at Okeechobee Station will be out of service.
- All trains will operate on a regular schedule with additional Orange Line service.
- All trains will operate on a regular Sunday schedule
- Starting at 8:58 p.m., southbound Green Line trains will depart from Palmetto every 35 minutes until 11:18 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:59 p.m.
- Starting at 9:15 p.m., southbound Orange Line trains will depart from Miami International Airport every 35 minutes until 11:35 p.m., with the last train departing at 12:16 a.m.
- Starting at 9:00 p.m., northbound Green Line trains will depart from Dadeland South every 35 minutes until 11:10 pm, with the last trains departing at 11:42 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.
- Starting at 9:22 p.m., northbound Orange Line trains will depart from Dadeland South every 35 minutes until 11:07 p.m., with the last train departing at 11:45 p.m.
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:07:10 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.