At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Metrorail operates seven days a week.
- Monday-Thursday from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday from 5 a.m. to midnight
- Saturday 6 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times.
View Today's Schedule
View today's schedule for the station.
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
Metrorail Service Update:
- Single-Tracking Schedule: June 16 - 23: Metrorail performs track preventive maintenance and repair work after 8:30 p.m. on weekdays. In the areas where work is being done, northbound and southbound trains will alternate (single track) service on the same track while maintenance is being performed on the opposite track.
NOTE: To ensure you get to your destination on time during single tracking, arrive at your train station a few minutes earlier, or track your train arrival with the MDT Tracker App. You can also call Customer Services at 305-891-3131 to obtain more details on the single tracking schedule.
- Friday 6/16: Single tracking between Vizcaya & Douglas Road Stations starting at 9:30 p.m.
- Combined Green and Orange Line trains will run every 17.5 minutes between Earlington Heights & Dadeland South Stations.
- Green Line trains will run every 35 minutes between Palmetto & Earlington Heights Stations.
- Orange Line trains will run every 35 minutes between MIA & Earlington Heights Stations.
- Saturday 6/17 - Friday 6/23: No single-tracking scheduled.
- New Weekend Service Frequency Starts Saturday, May 27:
- As of Saturday, May 27, 2017, Orange Line service will operate every 30 minutes all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.