Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Regional Monthly Pass
For those passengers who use Miami-Dade Transit (MDT) and Tri-Rail, MDT offers the Regional Monthly Pass, which allows customers to ride seamlessly between both systems.
Cost of Regional Monthly Pass
Service - Fare
Full Fare - Regional Monthly Pass (for unlimited transfers)
Corporate Discount Pass Participants
Contact Corporate Discount Program Administrator
Golden Passport - Seniors (65 and over)
K-12 Discount Regional Monthly Pass
Discount Fare Regional Monthly Pass
Golden Passport - SSB (under age 65)
College Discount Pass
Purchase a Regional Monthly Pass
- The Regional Monthly Pass can be added to a customer's current EASY Card for unlimited use of Metrobus, Metrorail and Tri-Rail during a specific calendar month.
- The following options are available to purchase the Regional Monthly Pass:
- Transit Service Center - second level of the Stephen P. Clark Building, 111 NW 1 Street; Government Center Metrorail Station. Open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding County observed holidays.
- EASY Card Center - Call 786-469-5151, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding County observed holidays. Please note that if purchased through the Easy Card Center, the Regional Monthly Pass will take 24 to 48 hours to activate
- The Regional Monthly Pass cannot be purchased at MDT Ticket Vending Machines (TVM), online or at retail pass sales outlets.
- The Regional Monthly Pass for the coming month becomes available for purchase from the 26th day of the current month to the 20th day of the following month.
- A $2 card fee is only charged when a customer purchases a new EASY Card.
- An MDT Parking Permit can also be purchased when buying a Regional Monthly Pass at the Miami-Dade Transit Service Center or the EASY Card Center.
- The Regional Monthly Pass can NOT be loaded on to an EASY Ticket, including the College Discount Monthly Pass.
- Corporate EASY Card Customers need to contact their employer's Corporate Discount Program Administrator regarding the purchase of a Regional Monthly Pass. Cash value can be added to these passes to pay a Tri-Rail fare.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.