Countdown to March 15, 2016 Presidential Preference Primary Election
Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Candidate Campaign Information
- See a list of current candidates
- You can also view a list of previous candidates. (Use the drop down menu to view County elections back to 2002.)
- Search for campaign contributors and expenditures
- Research State candidates
- 2012 Democratic Executive Committee candidates
- 2012 Republican Executive Committee candidates
Candidate Qualifying Handbook
Read about state law and other regulations candidates must follow.
Read information and obtain forms on candidate financial disclosures, as well as required disclosure forms for advisory board members and government employees.
Data and Document Requests
Documents and data, including district maps, voter data and absentee ballot information, can be requested from the Elections Department.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.