At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Online Services - Environment
- Grease Discharge Operating Permits (GDO)
- Domestic Wastewater Operating Permits (DWO)
- Wetlands Permits Class IV (CLIV)
- Coastal Permits Class I (CLI)
- Environmental Quality Control Board (EQCB)
- Environmental Quality Control Board - Zoning Related (Zoning)
- Air Emissions (AP)
- Stratospheric Ozone Protection (APCF)
- Vapor Recovery System Permit (APVR)
- Asbestos (ASB)
- Construction Air Permit (CAP)
Report a ProblemBack to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Nov 9, 2016 11:05:31 AM
Didn't find what you're looking for?
> View All RER Online Services
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.