Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Human Resources Department is responsible for:
- ensuring that County positions are properly classified,
- maintaining internal pay equity among the County's various classifications,
- developing and administering the County's Pay Plan, and
- providing assistance and advice to departmental personnel managers and employees on a variety of compensation and personnel-related issues.
- Job Specifications and Salary Ranges
County employees are paid on a biweekly basis. The amount of pay an employee receives is based on a variety of factors, including job classification and length of service. Long-term employees are eligible for longevity pay and bonus awards.
Holidays & Leave
Miami-Dade County offers a generous leave package to employees.
An employee or department may request a position classification review through the submission of a Request for Classification Action form and Position Questionnaire.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:54:42 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.