At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR) 2010
Every seven years, the Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP) is reviewed and updated as required per Chapter 163 of the Florida Statutes.
The Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR) evaluates the progress in implementing the goals, objectives, policies, maps and text of the CDMP and recommends changes through EAR-based plan amendments, which are to be prepared and adopted within 18 months of a sufficiency review conducted by the Florida Department of Community Affairs.
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) description of Evaluation and Appraisal requirements
- DEO description of State Coordinated Review process for Evaluation and Appraisal-based amendments
October 2012 Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR)-Based Amendments
- Application 1 Land Use Element (24 MB)
- Application 2 Transportation Element (8 MB)
- Application 3 Housing Element
- Application 4 Conservation, Aquifer Recharge and Drainage Element
- Application 5 Water, Sewer and Solid Waste Element
- Application 6 Recreation and Open Space Element
- Application 7 Coastal Management Element
- Application 8 Intergovernmental Coordination Element
- Application 9 Capital Improvements Element (1.33 MB)
- Application 10 Educational Element
- Application 11 Economic Element
Evaluation and Appraisal Report (Presentations)
- Introduction (68 MB)
- Chapter 1 (11 MB)
- Appendix A (60 MB)
- Appendix B (2 MB)
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- EAR-Based Applications Package Transmitted to DEO (140 MB) *Right-click and save the file to your hard drive before opening the file
- Objections, Recommendations and Comments Report from Florida Dept. of Economic Opportunity (DEO)
- Final Recommendations Report - Sept. 2013 (2.6 MB)
Adopted EAR-Based Amendments
- Letter Transmitting EAR-Based Applications Package to DEO
- Adopted Ordinances (3.4 MB)
- Board of County Commissioners meeting minutes - Oct. 2, 2013
- Board of County Commissioners findings
- Final Recommendations (13 MB)
- Staff - Further Recommended Changes
- Response to Objections, Recommendations and Comments Report (11 MB)
- Additional Information (24 MB)
- Summary of Final Actions (24.2 MB)
- Adopted 2010 Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR)
The 2010 EAR was finalized by the Miami-Dade County Planning Advisory Board (acting as the Local Planning Agency) on August 10, 2010 and adopted with changes on March 23, 2011 by the Miami-Dade County Board of County Commissioners by Resolution R-213-11
- Chapter 1 Major Issues (3.9 MB)
- Chapter 2 Individual CDMP Elements (5.3 MB)
- Chapter 3 Special Topics
- Chapter 4 Conclusions and Proposed Revisions
PAB Resolution with Recommendations dated August 10, 2010
PAB PowerPoint Presentation (1.3 MB) dated August 2, 2010
PAB Public Hearing Advertisement published in the Miami Herald on July 24, 2010
Town Hall Meeting Comments
Above document contains comments received from the public during the meetings.
Town Hall Meeting Advertisement published in Miami Herald August 13, 2009
Town Hall Powerpoint Presentation (3.3 MB) from August 13, 2009
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.