As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Miami-Dade County Planning provides services related to sound growth management, historic preservation, urban planning, sustainability planning, and transportation development through the Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP) and related activities. Other responsibilities include:
- Administers, updates and implements the County’s CDMP and its policies.
- Conducts studies promoting smart growth and sustainability principles.
- Conducts demographic, economic and geographic research.
- Implements the County’s first ever sustainability plan, GreenPrint.
- Coordinates countywide historic preservation activities and implements the requirements of Miami-Dade County’s Historic Preservation ordinance.
- Administers the Concurrency Management Program, Agricultural Practices Board and Historic Preservation Board.
See some planning maps of Miami-Dade County
Help the County Revise its Roadway Impact Fee Structure
Miami-Dade County’s Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources (RER) hosted its first Mobility Fee Workshop where participants had the opportunity to provide their thoughts on the County’s impact fee structure.
Department news has moved - visit new homepage
Visit the Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources' new home page for department news.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:54:49 PM
Land Management Map
View the interactive land management GIS map. To locate a property, select the CDMP tab and enter the folio number or address.
Calendar of Meetings & Events
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.