As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Business Development Legislation
Miami-Dade County’s Small Business Programs are governed by a number of Ordinances, Resolutions and Implementing Orders. Below are the Sections of the Code and Implementing Orders related to the Small Business Programs.
Sections of the Code
- Sec. 2-10.4.01. - Small Business Enterprise Architecture and Engineering Program
- Sec. 10-33.02. - Small Business Enterprise Construction Services Program
- Sec. 2-220.127.116.11.1. - Small Business Enterprise Goods and Services Program
- Sec. 2-18.104.22.168.2 - Small Business Enterprise Goods Program
- Sec. 11A-38 - Anti-Discrimination
- Sec. 2-8.9. - Living Wage Ordinance for County service contracts and County Employees
- Sec. 10-38. - Debarment of contractors from County Work
- Sec. 2-11.16 – Responsible Wages and Benefits
- Sec. 2-11.17 - Residents First Training and Employment Program
- Sec. 2-1704 – Community Workforce Program
- Implementing Order 3-32 - Community Business Enterprise (CBS-A/E) Program for the Purchase of Professional Architectural, Landscape Architectural, engineering for Surveying and Mapping Services
- Implementing Order 3-22 - Community Small Business Program for the Purchase of Construction Services
- Implementing Order 3-41 - Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Program for the Purchase of Goods and Services
- Implementing Order 3-61 - Residents First
- Administrative Order 3-23 - Anti-discrimination in Contracting, Procurement, Bonding, and Financial Services Activities
- Administrative Order 3-30 - Living Wages Requirement for County Service Contracts
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.