As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
International Trade and Business Activities
The most recent edition of Trade Miami-Dade highlights the following:
- ITC Mission to Africa
- WOW Airlines inaugurates service between Reykjavik and Miami
- Students from Miami Central High School at the Going Global Workshop
- Visit of Czech Ambassador to the U.S Hynek Kmonicek
- World's top trade-related multinationals flock to South Florida
- Trade News, Trend and Updates
- ITC's Annual Report for 2015-2016
Going Global Workshop Series
The Going Global Workshop Series targets both people who may be new to trade, and those who may wish to expand their business activities to new markets. All of our presenters are seasoned public and private sector professionals, who share effective tools targeted to help local small and medium sized businesses navigate through the importing and exporting process in an effort to engage, and attract overseas clients. Attendees also have an opportunity to receive valuable resources on locating financing, as well as developing practical strategies for entering or expanding their footprint in international markets.
Agenda topics may vary and include:
- Strategies for Global Expansions
- Cultural and Legal Considerations
- Shipping and Logistics
- Terms of Sales
- Payment Methods
- Regulatory compliance
- Trade Financing
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.