As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
International Trade and Business Activities
The most recent edition of Trade Miami-Dade highlights the following:
- Beacon Council One Community One Goal Access Breakfast
- Little Haiti Global Trade & E-Commerce Workshop
- Farnborough International Airshow
- Business Expansion Roundtable Series
- OCOG 2018 Report to Community
- Asia America Wholesale Trade Show
- US-Florida Business Week in the Dominican Republic
- Manufexport Expo 2018
- 22nd Americas Food and Beverage Show and Conference
- Miami International Auto Show
- Enterprise FL Export Trade Mission to Kenya and Tanzania
- Third Annual Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Conference of the Americas
- Enterprise FL Export Sales Mission to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Going Global Workshop Series
The Going Global Workshop Series target both people who may be new to trade, and those who may wish to expand their business activities to new markets. All of our presenters are seasoned public and private sector professionals, who share effective tools targeted to help local small and medium sized businesses navigate through the importing and exporting process in an effort to engage and attract overseas clients. Attendees also have an opportunity to receive valuable resources on locating financing, as well as developing practical strategies for entering or expanding their footprint in international markets.
Our workshop agenda topics may vary and include:
- Why businesses export/import
- How to get import/export ready
- Strategies for global expansion
- Cultural and legal considerations
- Trade financing
- Payment methods
- Regulatory compliance
- Terms of sales
- Shipping and logistics
Join us for our next event:
Going Global Workshop - Thursday, October 11
8 a.m. to 12 noon
2200 East 4th Avenue, 3rd floor
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today. A complimentary light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Deadline to sign up is Tuesday, October 9.
Call 305-375-1510 to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.