At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Federal Trade Resources
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Guide to Exporting
- Guide to the US Import Requirements
- NAFTA Center (North America Free Trade Agreement)
- Organization of American States
- Requirements for US Exports
- Trade Stats Express
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- U.S. Census – Foreign Trade Statistics
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of State – Major Publication Index
- U.S. Department of the Treasury, Foreign Asset Control
- U.S. Embassies and Consulates Abroad
- U.S. Government (Federal)
- U.S. International Trade Commission
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- U.S. Trade Representative
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.