As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Apply for a Domestic Partnership
To file a declaration of domestic partnership, applicants must register with the Miami-Dade County, after which the department will issue a certificate reflecting the registration of the domestic partnership relationship in Miami-Dade County.
How to Apply
- Download the Declaration of Domestic Partnership Registration
- Print the name of each Domestic Partner (last name followed by first name).
- Print the address of the primary residence where both partners reside.
- Provide a contact telephone number (in the event that we need to contact you).
- Provide an email address (this is optional but will allow us to send you email notifications regarding the status of your registration).
- List the name(s) of children.
- In front of a notary public, sign and print your name swearing that you meet the requirements of the Domestic Partnership ordinance (both partners must sign).
- Have the document notarized.
- Submit the application by mail or in person.
Declaration of Domestic Partnership $62.00
Each Additional Certificate (Optional) $6.00
Apply by Mail
Send the completed notarized application and a check or money order made payable to Miami-Dade County / CP to the following address:
DOMESTIC PARNER REGISTRATION - CONSUMER PROTECTION
DEPARTMENT OF REGULATORY AND ECONOMIC RESOURCES
601 NW 1ST COURT 18TH FLR
MIAMI FL 33136
Applying in Person
Bring the completed, notarized application and a check or money order made payable to Miami-Dade County / CP (Visa,MasterCard and American Express are also accepted if applying in person) to the following address:
Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources
Consumer Protection Division, Licensing Section
601 NW 1st Court 18th Floor
Miami, Fl 33136
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.