As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
West Perrine Community Redevelopment Area
An urban initiative to stimulate and guide the redevelopment of the West Perrine area and to create a better neighborhood to live, work and play.
North by SW 169th Street,
South and East by US 1 and
West by Florida's Turnpike
The West Perrine CRA meets on an as-need basis at the:
Stephen P. Clark Center - Commission Chambers
111 NW 1st Street, 2nd Floor, Miami
Meetings begin at 9:30 a.m.
A person seeking to appeal any decisions made at a meeting, with respect to matters considered at the meeting, will need to ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is based.
- Proposed extension of CRA to 2046 - July 2016 (25.7 MB)
- Proposed amendment to the CRA Trust Fund - July 2016
- Resolution accepting the Finding of Necessity Study (6.9 MB)
- Resolution approving West Perrine CRA Redevelopment Plan (8.5 MB)
- Resolution authorizing the approval of memorandum of understanding between the County and the West Perrine Community Redevelopment Agency for improvements to Ben Shavis Park
- Commercial and Residential Rehabilitation Grant Programs
West Perrine CRA Board
- Hon. Esteban L. Bovo, Jr., Chairman
- Hon. Audrey M. Edmonson, Vice Chairwoman
- Hon. Bruno A. Barreiro
- Hon. Daniela Levine Cava
- Hon. Jose "Pepe" Diaz
- Hon. Sally A. Heyman
- Hon. Barbara J. Jordan
- Hon. Joe A. Martinez
- Hon. Jean Monestime
- Hon. Dennis C. Moss
- Hon. Rebeca Sosa
- Hon. Javier D. Souto
- Hon. Xavier L. Suarez
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.