Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Welcome to the Time Management Training and Online Quiz!
Note: The Time Management Training is an independent effort; therefore, it is inappropriate to share the questions and answers with anyone else.
Instructions (Please read carefully)
Please plan to use 1 to 2 1/2 hours to complete the process. We recommend that once you have started responding to the 20 questions, do not stop or interrupt the process. It will be more time consuming to restart.
- We strongly recommend that you view the training video before attempting the quiz.
- Quiz login information. If this is your first time accessing Oracle, your user ID is the combination of the letter "e" and your employee ID (which can be found on your pay stub under EMP. ID#, on your County-issued badge, or ID card, or through your Departmental Personnel Representative). You do not have to include the leading zeros from your employee ID. Your User ID is not e00099999 but simply e99999. Your initial password will be Pass+the last 4 digits of your social security number. The "P" in Pass must be capitalized. (example: Pass1234).
- Each employee will be given two opportunities to respond to 20 randomly selected questions. If an employee is unsuccessful in acquiring the passing grade after the first attempt, he or she will be given one additional opportunity to attempt another 20 randomly selected questions.
- If an employee is unsuccessful in attaining the passing grade after submitting to the quiz for a second time, he or she will be automatically scheduled to attend a classroom lecture to ensure information retention.
- Each employee will be given three hours (logged in) to complete the online quiz.
- If an employee interrupts, logs-off, or signs-off while taking the quiz, he or she must sign in again and begin responding from question 1. All scores to this point have not been stored.
- Each employee will be given two opportunities to sign on without completing the quiz. Access will be denied after this point. If this occurs, please contact the Human Resources Department's training staff at 305-375-5654 to obtain access to sign on.
- An employee has the ability to save the current test and return to the same point within seven days. If not completed within seven days, the test will be deleted.
- Each employee will automatically receive a passing or failing gradeupon completing the quiz.
Time Management Course Material
It is strongly recommended that you read and review this material before attempting the quiz.
More Resources pertaining to Time Management
Time Management Skills Training
It is strongly recommended that you watch and review this material before attempting the quiz.
Time Management Skills Quiz
Employee I.D., Date of Birth, and Last 4 digits of SSN required.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.