At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Miami Beach Airport Express
The Miami Beach Airport Express makes traveling to or from Miami International Airport to Miami Beach fast, easy and convenient. For just $2.25 each way, passengers can ride in style aboard 40-foot buses equipped with luggage racks and comfortable seating.
The Miami Beach Airport Express runs every 30 minutes and provides express service from 6 a.m. to 11:40 p.m., seven days a week, between the Miami International Airport Metrorail station (just a short MIA Mover ride away from MIA) and Miami Beach (from 41st Street to South Pointe Drive).
- EASY Card vending machines are located throughout the Miami International Airport Metrorail station.
- Printed Metrobus route maps and schedules can be picked up at the Miami International Airport station's information center, located on the connector level.
- To speak with a transit information agent, call 305-891-3131, Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Transit information agents are not available on Sundays or County-observed holidays.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Getting around Miami Beach and beyond
Plenty of easy and economical travel options are available in and around Miami Beach:
- South Beach Local: Explore South Beach for just 25¢ a trip.
- Routes 115 & 117 Mid-North Beach Connection: From Lincoln Rd to 88th Street.
- Route 120 Beach MAX: Limited-stop service through Miami Beach and beyond, connecting Aventura Mall, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbour, Surfside, Jungle Island & the Miami Children’s Museum to the heart of Downtown Miami & Metrorail.
- Route A: Take the scenic route across the historic Venetian Causeway to the mainland and a quick Metromover transfer, or a short walk to the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
- Additional Metrobus routes serving Miami Beach include:
- C: Mid-Beach to Downtown Miami
- H: North Beach to North Miami Beach
- L: Lincoln Road to Hialeah
- M: Mid-Beach to Wynwood & Civic Center
- S: Local-stop service through Miami Beach and beyond, connecting Aventura Mall, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbour, Surfside, Jungle Island & the Miami Children’s Museum to Downtown Miami.
- Free connecting municipal trolley service includes:
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.