Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Holiday Service Schedule
Transit may operate a regular or a Sunday schedule, depending on the holiday. Please see below for more detailed information.
For more information please call 3-1-1 or 305-891-3131. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Transit information agents are not available on Sundays or County-observed holidays.
County - observed holidays for 2014
On the following County-observed holidays for 2014, Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover will follow a Sunday schedule:
- New Year’s Day, Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 26, 2014
- Independence Day, Friday, July 4, 2014
- Labor Day, Monday, September 1, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 2014
- Christmas Day, Thursday, December 25, 2014
On the following County-observed holidays for 2014, Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover will follow a regular schedule:
- Martin Luther King, Jr’s Birthday, Monday, January 20, 2014
- President’s Day, Monday, February 17, 2014
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 13, 2014
- Veteran’s Day, Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Friday after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 28, 2014
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.