At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Forms & Checklist
Applications and Resources
- Annual Smoke Alarm Inspection /Test Report
- Emergency Vehicle Zone Overview
- Fire Department Access Roads
- Fireworks Display
- Fireworks Permit Application
- Knox Gate Entry Requirements
- Knox Key Switch and Padlock
- Indoor Events or Exhibit Plan Submittal Guidelines
- Notice of Inspection (Eng)
Notice of Inspection (Spa)
Notice of Inspection (Creole)
- Plat Fee Notice to Surveyors and Developers
- Plat Review Requirements
- Tent Submittal Requirements
FeesBack to Top Page Last Edited: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:09:47 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.