Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Agriculture & Rural Area Study Maps
These maps are large (34" X 44") They may take a long time to download to your computer depending on your Internet connection.
- 1995 Land Use
- 1995 Natural Resource Areas (8.2 MB)
- 1998 Land Use (7.6 MB)
- Composite Agricultural Suitability (8.2 MB)
- Agricultural Suitability - Environmentally Sensitive Areas (8.2 MB)
- Agricultural Suitability - Wellfields (8 MB)
- Charette - Flood Zones (2.4 MB)
- Charette - Road Map
- DOQQ (1.5 MB)
- Existing & Proposed Conservation & Public Lands (8.2 MB)
- Flood Zones (10.1 MB)
- Hydrologic Soils Group (9.3 MB)
- Lands Under Pressure for Conversion to Non-Agricultural Use - Composite (8.3 MB)
- Lands Under Pressure for Conversion to Non-Agricultural Use - Environmentally Sensitive Areas (8.2 MB)
- Lands Under Pressure for Conversion to Non-Agricultural Use - Major Power Lines (8.3 MB)
- Lands Under Pressure for Conversion to Non-Agricultural Use - Traffic Analysis Zone (8.1 MB)
- Lands Under Pressure for Conversion to Non-Agricultural Use - Wellfield Protection Area (8.1 MB)
- Municipal Boundaries (8.1 MB)
- Parcel Acreage (9.3 MB)
- Potential for Flooding - Soil Drainage (9.2 MB)
- Potential for Flooding - Water Table Elevations (9.6 MB)
- Public Facilities (8.1 MB)
- Road Network (8.5 MB)
- Study Area (8.6 MB)
- Traffic Analysis Zones (8 MB)
- Topographic Contours (2.5 MB)
- Water Control Facilities (8 MB)
- Wells, Wellfield Protection Areas & Surficial Aquifer Vulnerability (8.2 MB)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.