Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP) Adopted Components
The Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP) is organized into 12 Plan Elements preceded by a Statement of Legislative Intent. Each Element contains components, which are adopted, plus support components which are not adopted but which provide background information.
Only the components of the CDMP, which are adopted as County policy, are contained in this report. The support components of the Plan Elements are contained in separate documents, particularly the 2003 Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR).
Each of the Support Components and EAR reports include background data and analyses, inventories of existing conditions, methodologies projections or other estimates of future conditions, and summaries of applicable State, regional and preexisting County plan policies.
CDMP: Adopted Components
NOTICE: The original true and correct copy of the official Land Use Plan map is maintained by the Director of the Regulatory and Economic Resources Department. This is a reproduction. Any question regarding information shown on this reproduction shall be resolved by reference to the original.
- 2015-2025 Land Use Plan map (13.5 MB)
- TOC, Introduction & Statement of Legislative Intent (7.9 MB)
- I. Land Use Element (7.5 MB)
- II. Transportation Element (5.5 MB)
- III. Housing Element
- IV. Conservation, Aquifer Recharge and Drainage Element
- V. Water, Sewer and Solid Waste Element
- VI. Recreation and Open Space Element
- VII. Coastal Management Element
- VIII. Intergovernmental Coordination Element
- IX. Capital Improvements Element (5.8 MB)
- X. Educational Element
- XI. Economic Element
- XII. Community Health and Design Element
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.