Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Get tips on boarding and riding the train to ensure you have a safe and pleasant trip.
Hours of Operation
The Metromover inner loop and the outer loop (Omni and Brickell) run from 5 a.m. to midnight seven days a week. Trains arrive frequently.Back to Top
Once on the station platform, watch or listen for a Metromover car headed in your direction of travel. Check the digital display above the map in the center of the platform for each car's destination. A bell sounds when a car approaches the station.
Metromover cars arrive frequently—every 90 seconds during rush hours and every three minutes during off-peak hours. When a car arrives at your station, wait for the passengers to exit before you board. Hold on to a pole or handrail. While Metromover is designed for standing, Priority Seating areas for the elderly and people with disabilities are located at both ends of the car. Please do not sit in these areas unless you are elderly or a person with disabilities.
Watch and listen for your destination station. The name will be announced as Metromover approaches each station. Exit the car and use the stairs, escalator, or elevator to reach street level.
Lost and Found
Miami-Dade Transit does not assume responsibility for lost items. Before leaving the bus or train or metromover, always check your packages and personal belongings. If you do forget something, call Lost & Found, 786-469-5564, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - noon; 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The Lost and Found Division is located in the Overtown Transit Village at 701 NW 1st Court, Suite 140, Miami, FL 33136.
Report a lost item via email.
- When you call, be ready with information that can help us identify your lost item, such as a detailed description or a unique characteristic of an item.
- Knowing the run number of the bus, train or mover, the bus route number, the bus or car number, station name, the time of day you traveled, and the direction of travel can help.
Safety in Metromover Stations
If you see something suspicious, tell a transit employee, security guard or call 305-375-2700.
- Hold on to handrails
- Running inside the station is prohibited
- Always hold your children's hands while in the station
- Always stand away from the edge of the platform
- Contact station personnel or use the passenger assistance telephone at the security officer's booth if you drop an object on the track, or in case of an emergency
- Do not enter the guideway
- Rollerblading and skating are prohibited in rail stations and garages
For the safety and comfort of everyone, playing radios, cassette tapes, CDs, etc. without earphones is prohibited. Additionally, smoking, eating, drinking and animals (except guide dogs) are not allowed on the Metromover.Back to Top
Boarding for People with Disabilities
- The tactile tiles alert customers who are blind or visually impaired that they are getting close to the platform edge.
- If a passenger using a wheelchair or mobility aid enters a Metromover station and finds an inoperable elevator, MDT provides back-up accessible service within 30 minutes upon request. Use the red box provided at the entrance of the station or adjacent to the elevator to request back-up accessible service.
Transfers to Metrorail
Take Metromover to Government Center Station or Brickell Station. Follow the signs to the special Metrorail / Metromover fare gates.
- Please note: customers may also purchase and/or load their EASY Card or EASY Ticket at the Transit Vending Machine (TVM) located at the Adrienne Arsht Metromover station (1455 Biscayne Blvd.)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.