As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Area 11: West Kendall Board
Due to lack of quorum, there will be no scheduled meetings until new members are appointed to the vacancies.
Zoning Meeting Location
Kendall Village Center, Civic Pavilion
8625 SW 124 Avenue
Miami, FL 33165
This will be an in-person meeting. Interested parties may appear in person to participate. For any person who wishes to participate virtually, see the instructions and information below. Any person who chooses to participate virtually acknowledges and agrees that technical difficulties beyond the County’s control may interfere with or prevent such virtual participation. In the event of technical difficulties, the meeting may continue as scheduled.
Any person wishing to present or use documents or photographic materials during their testimony must submit them in advance, in accordance with the instructions below.
Virtual participation: pre-registration requirements for Zoom
Interested parties who wish to speak on an application via Zoom must register in advance of the meeting as indicated below. Those who do not register in advance will not be permitted to speak. Participants who are physically present at the meeting location do not need to register and will be able to view and participate via Zoom at the physical location from a different room than the Board members.
- Zoom online registration will be available beginning at 8 a.m., June 23, through 5 p.m., July 9
- Registration by phone will only be available weekdays (excluding county observed holidays) June 23 through July 7, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Speaking during the meeting:
On the day of the meeting, registered speakers can speak on an application by joining the Zoom virtual meeting as provided in their meeting registration or confirmation emails, or by calling in live via phone at 786-414-2600. Participants must join the meeting in the same manner they registered:
- If you registered online through Zoom, you must log in with the same profile you used to register.
- If you registered by phone, you must call in with the same telephone number that you used to register.
Advance submission of documents or photographic materials
Interested parties who wish to introduce documents or photographic materials to be shown on screen while speaking on one or more specific applications must submit such materials in advance to [email protected], in accordance with the following:
- The deadline to submit such documents and materials is July 3 at 11:59 p.m.
- Each submitted document must:
- Clearly reference the applicable Zoning Hearing process number (e.g. Z2019000013) that it addresses; and
- Be of a file size no greater than 50MB and in PDF format; files exceeding 50MB must be divided into two or more files, 50MB each or less.
- Submitted documents and materials will be included in the public record for the referenced application but will only be shown during the meeting when the submitting party is speaking.
Documents not submitted in advance may not be shown on screen but may be distributed in hard copy.
Non-registered parties can listen on the day of the meeting using the following options:
- Call in (audio only) at 786-414-2600
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone. Please email [email protected] or call (833) 250-2784 for technical assistance related to 711
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding the virtual meeting, please call and leave a voice message for the Development Services Division of the Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources at (305) 375-1244. Due to COVID-19, staff is currently working remotely but will respond within a reasonable time to voicemails received.
Miami-Dade County provides equal access and equal opportunity in employment and does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its programs or services. To request materials in accessible format, a sign language interpreter, Communication Access Real-time Translation services, and/or any other accommodation to participate in any County-sponsored program or meeting, please contact Alain Donderiz at 305-372-6779 or 786-442-4778 or via email at [email protected], at least five days in advance of the meeting to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service).
Translators are available at no charge. To arrange for translating services, please indicate so when you either register online or through the registration call in number at 786-414-2600.
Plans and application documents for these zoning applications are available for inspection at the Self-Service Portal.
A person who decides to appeal any decision made by any board, agency or commission with respect to any matter considered at this meeting or hearing, will need a record of the proceedings. Such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence, five days in advance.
Here's the list of current Board members and the County Commission Districts affected by the Board’s actions:
Community Council / Zoning Appeals Board Members
Cristhian David Mancera Mejia
Angel Alberto Garcia
Sub Area 112
Vacant, Vice Chair
Sub Area 113
Sub Area 114
Christian E. Cevallos
Sub Area 115
Sub Area 116
Raquel A. Regalado
Kionne L. McGhee
District 11 - Appointing Commissioner
Roberto J. Gonzalez
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.