Where do your property taxes go?
The Tax Visualizer lets you see how the property taxes for a particular address/folio number are distributed. Type in an address and get results. Also, see how your millage rate compares to other taxing jurisdictions in Miami-Dade County.
Property tax revenues are levied by the following:
- Miami-Dade County
- Public Schools
- South Florida Water Management District
- Independent District
Note: The Tax Visualizer only delineates Ad Valorem taxes and does not include Non Ad Valorem service fees such as solid waste disposal and lighting districts.
Current folio number:
You can search properties by folio number or address.
When searching by address…
- Use standard abbreviations such as “ST”, “AVE”, and “LN”.
- DO NOT type in the City, State, Zip Code.
- DO NOT use special characters such as “#, :, .”
- Your address should be visible in the drop-down box, as you start typing. For best results, choose your address, and click “Search”
If your address is “1234 Southwest 123 Lane, Miami, FL 33100,” type the following:
1234 SW 123 LN