The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
The Real Estate Folio Number, also known as Parcel Number or Property ID Number, is a 13 digit sequence that is particular to a single piece of property.
You can search for a real estate folio number by address or name using the Property Search application.
Each digit, or set of digits, has a meaning or origin in the composition of the Folio Number.
The folio number consists of 13 numbers (i.e. 00-0000-000-0000).
- The first 2 digits represent the municipality code. The number 30 has been reserved to represent the unincorporated areas of Miami-Dade County.
- The next 4 digits identify the location on a map, based on Township, Range and Section
- Townships run from North to south in ascending order, from 51 to 60. Each township is six square miles, divided into 36 sections.
- Ranges run from West to East in ascending order from 35 to 42.
- Sections determine the location within a township and range. A section is one square mile (1 square mile = 640 acres).
- The next three digits represent the subdivision, acreage or plat.
- 000 = a subdivision that has not been platted
- 001 = the first plat within the section of the township and range.
- The final four digits represent the parcel number, the actual location of a property.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.