The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Land Splits or Groupings
You may request to group or split folios with the Property Appraiser’s Office, if the request is based on a valid instrument recorded in the public records of Miami-Dade County.
Valid recorded instruments include the following:
- Warranty Deed
- Special Warranty Deed
- Quit Claim Deed
- Waiver of Plat
- Declaration of Condominium
- Amendment to a Declaration of Condominium
- Unity of Title
- Covenant in lieu of Unity of Title
- Parcel splits/groupings processed by the Property Appraiser’s Office are for tax roll purposes only and do not imply that the surviving or created parcels comply with local zoning or building requirements.
- Any change that affects a parcel’s characteristic, ownership or use, may also affect the parcel’s assessed value.
- If the property is encumbered by a mortgage, it is the property owner’s responsibility to seek prior approval from the mortgage company for any legal changes to the property.
A request may be submitted via email at [email protected]. Please attach all relevant documents to the request including recorded documents, surveys, and site plans.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.