Following the recent launch of our revamped Property Search Application, the Office of the Property Appraiser is pleased to announce a mobile-friendly version of this online tool. Whether your mobile device is a Smartphone or a Tablet, you will be able to access the main components of the online Property Search data.
Both the revamped Property Search (with its improved features) and the new mobile-friendly functionality resulted from ideas and suggestions from our website visitors.
Users will continue to have two ways of doing online property searches; the Old Search and the New Search. In addition to the features available Old Search, the New Search will provide:
- New Benefits tab shows all exemptions, assessment reductions and classified values
- Full legal descriptions are now available
- You can now search by intersection (Example: “107 Ave and 56 St” OR “107 Ave and Bird Rd”)
- SubDivision Search by Folio is available (Example: 30-4017-028)
- Email/Share feature next to print button will allow you to easily send a link to your property search result
- Faster and sharper aerial imagery display
- Better organized presentation of information
- Faster retrieval of data
- Newly formatted property report
(click on the printer icon to Print a formatted property report)
Website visitors using mobile devices should click New Search.
The Office of the Property Appraiser and Miami-Dade County are continually editing and updating the tax roll and GIS data to reflect the latest property information and GIS positional accuracy. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for data and the positional or thematic accuracy of the data herein, its use, or its interpretation. Although this website is periodically updated, this information may not reflect the data currently on file at Miami-Dade County’s systems of record.
The Property Appraiser and Miami-Dade County assumes no liability either for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of the cause of such or for any decision made, action taken, or action not taken by the user in reliance upon any information provided herein. See Miami-Dade County full disclaimer and User Agreement at http://www.miamidade.gov/info/disclaimer.asp
For GIS inquiries, comments, and suggestions email: firstname.lastname@example.org.