The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Welcome to the Property Appraiser’s Property Search application. This application has been created with the valuable input from our citizens and the business community. The Property Appraiser has incorporated many of your recommendations and encourages you take the opportunity to provide us with more of your comments and suggestions.
The application provides the following:
- Search by Address, Name, Folio, and Subdivision name
- View key property characteristics, ownership, and sales information
- View assessment, exemption benefits, and taxable value information
- View current and prior years aerial imagery
- View building sketch (if available)
- Zoom in/out map features
- Apply layers to the map
- Detach the aerial map into its own window allowing for a larger viewing window
- On the map, double click on a condominium complex to list the individual property owners
- Print the matching results of a partial search
- Copy matching results from the print page to a spreadsheet or other application
- Provides links to “Other Governmental Jurisdictions” such as cities, the School Board, the South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD), etc.
- Provides links to other Property Appraiser applications
If you have any questions, the Property Search Help page has valuable information that may answer your questions..
The Office of the Property Appraiser is continually editing and updating the tax roll. This website may not reflect the most current information on record. If you encounter any discrepancies, we encourage you to report it to our office, Report Discrepancies.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.