The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
The Property Appraiser is the county officer charged with determining the value of all property within the County for tax purposes, with maintaining certain records connected therewith, with granting exemptions, and with satisfying all related statutory requirements.
All of the forms listed below are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
You may complete the Assessment Review Form or visit either of the offices of the Property Appraiser.
It is advisable to bring documentation such as:
- Date stamped photos of any building damage
- Contract estimates for repairs
- Dated receipts for building repairs
- Insurance documents itemizing building damage with cost estimates
- Recent comparable sales
- For commercial properties a January 1st rent roll, a recent 12 month operating and/or Federal Income Tax Return
- A recent appraisal and other documents as related to your unique circumstances
Senior Citizen Exemption
Physician's Certification of Total and Permanent Disability (DR-416) (Civilian $500)
Doctor's Certificates (DR-416) (Civilian only)
Statement of Gross Income (DR-501A)
- Institutional Ad Valorem Exemption Application (DR-504)
- Ad Valorem Tax Exemption Application and Return Homes for the Aged (DR-504HA)
- Affidavit for Ad Valorem Tax Exemption (DR-504S)
- Charter School Facilities (DR-504CS)
- Proprietary Continuing Care Facility (DR-501CC)
Request for confidentiality and address blocking
In addition to filing a request with the Office of the Property Appraiser, qualifying personnel may want to also consider filing with the Clerk of Courts Recorders Office. A link to both forms are provided below.
- Agricultural Assessment Application
- Exemption Cancellation
- PA Historical Classified Use Form
- Classified Used of Commercial Historical Properties (DR-482HP)
- Real Property Dedicated in Perpetuity for Conservation (DR-418C)
- Declaration of Domicile
- Land Use for Conservation (DR-482C)
- Return of Real Property in Attempt to Establish Adverse Possession without Color of Title (DR-452)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.