As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
There are several ways you can get involved and give back to your community through Miami-Dade County Parks as a volunteer:
- Join hundreds of community volunteers at our annual signature service day events (MLK Day of Service, Youth Service Earth Fest, Summer Service Bash, 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance)
- Participate in on-going Saturday volunteer service events including our EcoAction Days and Community Action Days at various nature centers and parks across Miami-Dade County.
- Gather a group of five or more friends, work colleagues or loved ones to participate in park cleanups and park beautification projects. You can also have your group Adopt-A-Park of your choosing!
- Learn more about park operations as a park site volunteer through placements at various locations including golf courses, marinas, Zoo Miami and other selected park locations. Learn more about placement opportunities.
- Fulfill community service requirements (court mandated, high school and college service requirements)
For more information on volunteer opportunities, email Diana Young.
Haulover Park Community Action Days
Beautify this coastal park and keep our ocean ecosystem healthy by removing trash and micro plastics. Additional Community Action Day projects may vary.
Greynolds Park Community Action Days
Join other community volunteers as they come together to help with various park beautification tasks around this beautiful historic park. Additional Community Action Day projects may vary.
Native Planting Day at Arch Creek Park
Roll up your sleeves and volunteer at Arch Creek Park’s Native Planting Day. This great service event is scheduled to take place on Saturday, Sept. 29 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. at Arch Creek Park, located at 1855 NE 135 Street, in North Miami Beach. Come earn volunteer service hours and make a difference at Arch Creek Park. Register today.
For more information on this event call Aimee Scott at 305-944-6111 or email Aimee.Scott@miamidade.gov.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.