Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Service to Marlins Park
How to take Miami-Dade Transit to Miami Marlins games
- Take Metrorail to Culmer Station and transfer to the Marlins Shuttle to Marlins Park.
- The best way to pay your fare to and from the game is with the $5.65 1-Day Pass loaded onto an EASY Card or Ticket. The 1-Day Pass is good for unlimited rides on both Metrorail and Metrobus from the first time you tap until 2 a.m. the next day.
- The exact cash value to be loaded onto an EASY Card or Ticket in order to take Metrorail and the Marlins Shuttle round-trip is $5.70 ($2.25 Metrorail fare + 60¢ transfer to Marlins Shuttle + $2.25 Marlins Shuttle Metrobus fare + 60¢ transfer to Metrorail).
- Metrorail travel tips:
- You'll need an EASY Card or EASY Ticket loaded with sufficient cash value or a 1-Day, 7-Day or 1-Month Pass to ride. Cash is not accepted at the faregate.
- Buy your EASY Card or EASY Ticket at any EASY Card Vending Machine (located at all Metrorail stations, at the Golden Glades Park & Ride Lot, at the Adrienne Arsht Metromover station) or at any EASY Card Sales Outlet located throughout Miami-Dade County.
- The cost of a one-way ride on Metrorail is $2.25, a round-trip is $4.50.
- Parking is $4.50 a day at Metrorail stations with parking facilities.
- Track your train at our mobile website or our Transit Tracker app.
- Marlins Shuttle travel tips:
- The Marlins Shuttle begins service 90 minutes before the opening pitch and ends 60 minutes after the last out.
- Transferring from Metrorail to the Marlins Shuttle is 60¢ if you use the same EASY Card or Ticket that you boarded Metrorail with.
- If you pay with cash, you will need to pay the full fare of $2.25 each time you board the Marlins Shuttle for a $4.50 round-trip.
- With two stops within a mile of the Marlins Park, Metrorail provides options for Marlins Park guests who would rather park away from the stadium and enjoy the ride!
- Both Culmer and Civic Center are located within one mile of Marlins Park
- From Culmer Station, fans can take a Metrobus to Marlins Park
- From Civic Center Station fans may opt to walk (0.96 mile walk) or take the complimentary City of Miami Trolley to Marlins Park
***AVAILABLE ON DAY GAMES ONLY***
- Tri-Rail passengers can board a southbound Metrorail train at the Tri-Rail Metrorail Transfer Station, exit at the Culmer Station, then take the Marlins Shuttle to Marlins Park.
- Tri-Rail passengers returning from Marlins Park to the Tri-Rail Metrorail Transfer Station must board a northbound Green Line train.
For more information on how to obtain an EASY Card or EASY Ticket, or about transit schedules, Marlins fans can call 305-891-3131, Monday-Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. TTY users can call 305-499-8971.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.