Service to Marlins Park
Transit is EASY when you use an EASY Card or EASY Ticket!
- Miami-Dade Transit encourages those visiting Marlins Park to load a 1-Day Pass (cost is $5) onto an EASY Card or EASY Ticket before catching Metrorail to avoid long lines
- The 1-Day Pass is good for unlimited rides on both Metrorail and Metrobus until 2 a.m. the next day
- The 1-Day Pass can be purchased at any Transit Vending Machine (TVM), located at all Metrorail stations at the Golden Glades Park & Ride Lot, at the Adrienne Arsht Metromover station, and at the more than 80 EASY Card sales outlets located throughout Miami-Dade County
How to get to Marlins Park
- Park at any Metrorail station. Parking costs $4 per day
- Exit at Culmer Station
- A Metrobus will be waiting to take you directly to the ballpark
- Remember: Service to Marlins Park from the Culmer Station begins an hour and a half before the first pitch
- Service from the Marlins Park to the Culmer Station continues to run for one hour after the end of each game
- The Miami-Dade Transit fare is $2 for Metrorail and $2 for Metrobus
- Patrons using an EASY Card or EASY Ticket can transfer from rail to bus or bus to rail for $0.50 after paying the $2 regular fare.
- Fans that elect to use cash value on EASY Fare Media will need to load $5 to buy the round trip fare.
- Passengers are encouraged to refer to MDT’s mobile website to access information on their smart phones and other mobile devices
- They can also download the Transit Tracker app
- With two stops within a mile of the Marlins Park, Metrorail provides options for Marlins Park guests who would rather park away from the stadium and enjoy the ride!
- Both Culmer and Civic Center are located within one mile of Marlins Park
- From Culmer Station, fans can take a Metrobus to Marlins Park
- From Civic Center Station fans may opt to walk (0.96 mile walk) or take the complimentary City of Miami Trolley to Marlins Park
***AVAILABLE ON GAME DAYS ONLY***
- Tri-Rail passengers can board a southbound Metrorail train at the Tri-Rail Metrorail Transfer Station, exit at the Culmer Station, then take the Marlins Shuttle to Marlins Park.
- Tri-Rail passengers returning from Marlins Park to the Tri-Rail Metrorail Transfer Station must board a northbound Green Line train.
For more information on how to obtain an EASY Card or EASY Ticket, or about transit schedules, Marlins fans can visit www.miamidade.gov/transit, or call 305-891-3131, Monday-Friday, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Saturdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. TTY users can call 305-499-8971.
For more information about the Miami MarlinsBack to Top Page Last Edited: Fri Apr 5, 2013 4:03:38 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.