As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Architectural & Engineering Reports
This Architectural & Engineering Reports section provides access to view Adobe Acrobat Format documents generated throughout the selection process. Use these simple steps to view the status of active projects in each related phase of the Architectural & Engineering selection process.
A.O. 3-39 Proposed Modifications - Professional Services Task Force
On May 17, 2016, the Board of County Commissioners (Board) adopted Resolution No. R-414-16 creating the Professional Services Task Force (Task Force) in order to:
- Offer recommendations for improvement of existing legislation to achieve a more equitable distribution of County contracts, all consistent with the intent and the requirements of the Consultants’ Competitive Negotiation Act (CCNA).
- Evaluate the existing local preference and the possibility of creating a locally headquartered preference for professional firms, defining the thresholds and other parameters of such proposed enactments.
- Evaluate the efficacy of the County’s local preference program.
- Make recommendations concerning alternative methods of identifying local businesses.
- Consider and evaluate comparable models for the procurement and contracting of professional services.
Prior to presenting the Task Force report to the Board, Industry is invited to provide feedback on the findings and recommendations of the Task Force, please see draft documents provided below:
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.