As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Speakers and Presentations
The 2017/2018 Transportation Summit brought together a number of diverse professionals to aid in the advancing the community's vision for public transportation. Learn more about each of them and check out their presentations below.
- Summit Proceedings Report
- Alice N. Bravo, P.E. - Director, Smart Plan Update
- Aileen Bouclé, AICP, The Strategic Miami Area Rapid Transit "Smart" Plan
- Katherine Kraft, America Walks
- Erick Singer, Attorney, Bilzin Sumber, Public-Private Partnerships for Mass Transit
- Jonathan Raiffe, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of Adler Group, Link at Douglas
- Charles T. Dabney, Jr., South Florida Community Land Trust
- C. Mikel Oglesby, South Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- James Wolfe, P.E., District Six Secretary, Florida Department of Transportation
- Javier Rodriguez, P.E. MDX Executive Director, Miami-Dade Expressway Authority Transportation Summit
- Sasha Page, Transit and Rail Innovative Funding and Finance Update
- Patrice Gillespie Smith, Creating a Livable Downtown Miami
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.