As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
The Transportation Trust hosts the Municipal Transportation Workshop to disseminate information on municipal updates and program requirements to officials from the cities receiving Surtax funds. The workshop's agenda is designed to engage the participants in panel discussions and allow municipal representatives to present and highlight their transportation achievements using PTP funds. This event also allows municipalities to communicate directly with Transportation Trust and other County staff to discuss matters of mutual concern.
- 10 Year Update of the PTP
- Transportation Summit Update – Follow-up
- Major Transportation Corridor Overview
- Future Initiatives – MDT Municipal Coordination
- Best Practices – City of Miami Trolley System
- Best Practices – City of Miami Beach Transportation Department
Workshop Resource Guide
- Folder Contents
- Workshop Agenda
- PTP County Ordinance #02-116
- PTP County Ordinance #02-117
- Florida Statute – F.S. 212.055
- Municipal Circulators Map – with bus routes
- Municipal Circulators Map – without bus routes
- Municipal Guidelines
- PTP Five Year Implementation Plan
- Transportation Trust Contact List
- Municipal Contact List
- Workshop Evaluation Survey
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.