As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Survey the audits of the municipalities receiving PTP surtax revenue.
- Aventura audit of 12-08-2009
- Bal Harbour audit of 09-30-2013
- Bay Harbor audit of 06-16-2014
- Biscayne Park audit of 07-29-2008
- Coral Gables audit of 08-29-2008
- El Portal audit of 01-27-2010
- Florida City audit of 07-11-2019
- Golden Beach audit of 04-24-2013
- Hialeah audit of 06-12-2014
- Hialeah Gardens audit of 08-26-2013
- Homestead audit of 08-07-2019
- Key Biscayne audit of 10-25-2016
- Medley audit of 02-10-2010
- Miami audit of 11-30-2016
- Miami Beach audit of 02-06-2009
- Miami Lakes audit of 09-22-2008
- Miami Shores audit of 12-20-2016
- Miami Springs audit of 10-16-2017
- North Bay Village audit of 08-29-2013
- North Miami Beach audit of 11-18-2009
- North Miami audit of 09-21-2009
- Opa Locka audit of 11-15-2016
- Palmetto Bay audit of 06-18-2009
- Pinecrest audit of 09-30-2014
- South Miami audit of 10-14-2014
- Sunny Isles Beach audit of 06-16-2017
- Surfside audit of 08-31-2015
- Sweetwater audit of 07-22-2019
- Virginia Gardens audit of 04-01-2010
- West Miami audit of 10-15-2009
Browse through County audits.
- May 25, 2012 - Final Audit Report - Charter County Transportation System Surtax Review for the Miami-Dade County Public Works Department
- April 12, 2012 - Audit Report - Miami-Dade Transit Department Charter County Transportation System Surtax Review
- Municipal PTP Expenditures for Transit & Transportation - Audited and Budgeted
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.