As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Transit Pro Forma Reports
Browse through Miami-Dade Transit pro forma reports that show past, present and future revenue and expenses, in relation to the Five Year Plan.
Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- August/September 2013 - Transit Pro Forma FY 2013-14 Five Year Plan
- February 2014 - Review of the Miami-Dade Transit 2014 Pro Forma
Fiscal Year 2012-2013
- July 2012 - Transit Pro Forma FY 2012-13 Draft
- September 2012 - Review of the Miami-Dade Transit Pro Forma
Fiscal Year 2011-2012
- August 2011 - Transit FY 2011-12 Pro Forma for Five Year Plan
- August 2011 - Review of the Miami-Dade Transit Pro Forma (1.5 MB)
- October 2011 - Review of the FY 2011 and FY 2012 Miami-Dade Transit Pro Forma (1.4 MB)
Fiscal Year 2010-2011
- June 2010 - Transit FY 2010-11 Pro Forma for Five Year Plan
- February 2011 - Review of the 2010 Miami-Dade Transit Pro Forma (1.3 MB)
Fiscal Years 2008-2010
- July 2008 - Status Report on MDT's Financial Plan for the New Starts Application Background
- September 2008 - Miami-Dade Transit's (MDT) Financial Status
- October 2008 - MDT's Orange Line New Starts Application Review - Final Memo
Fiscal Years 2005-2006
- November 2006 - Financial Consulting Services for CITT: Risk Analysis Update (2.6 MB)
- January 2006 - 2005 People's Transportation Plan Pro Forma Update (1.6 MB)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.