The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Applying for an Agricultural Classification
Agriculture Division Office
Agricultural Division Office
South Dade Government Center
10710 SW 211
Suite # 207 - 2nd floor
Cutler Ridge, Florida 33189-2819
If you have a Bonafide Commercial Agricultural Use you must fill out an Agriculture Application with the Property Appraisers Office Agriculture's Section to apply for Agricultural Classification.
As defined in Florida Statute 193.461 (3) (b), "only lands which are used are used primarily for bona fide agricultural purposes shall be Classified Agriculture". "Bona Fide agricultural purposes" means good faith commercial agricultural use of the land.
Note: Agricultural Exemption Renewal is automatic if there are no changes from previous year. New application must be filled out if there are any changes such as: Title, ownership, use or increasing the current use.
The most common reasons for removing the Agricultural Classification are:
- the property's usage changed from agricultural
- the property had a change of ownership who failed to timely apply for Agricultural Classification for the year following.
It is important to notify the Property Appraiser Department of any changes in use so we may adjust your classification. The use must be in place by January 1st and financial documentation must also be submitted pertaining to its use.
You can fill out an application in person at either Property Appraisal Department location:
This is a time sensitive document that must be date stamped for deadline purposes.
The deadline for applications is March 1st of each year.
You can apply late, after March 1st and before the deadline on the current years TRIM notice.
You must file a late application with our office. Also, you must file a Late Petition with the Value Adjustment Board at a cost of $15 per folio.
- The physical Agricultural use of the property must be in place as of January 1st of the year applied. The Financial Documentation that must be submitted must also reflect the January 1st use.
- Financial documents that link to your Agricultural Business use are needed when applying.
- If you don't have all of the documentation needed at the time you file, you must submit any necessary documents as soon as possible. Incomplete applications cannot be granted and will result in the denial of the classification.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.