As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
The Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) created "Compliance Assistance Centers" to provide sector specific environmental resources to those who need it.
In recognition of the challenges faced by small- and medium-sized businesses, local governments, and Federal agencies, the EPA has partnered with industry, academia, environmental groups, and other government agencies to create specific Compliance Assistance Centers.
Each Center helps businesses and other agencies by providing relevant environmental compliance resources such as pollution prevention strategies, technology databases, regulatory explanations and updates, compliance tools, and related links.
Compliance Assistance Centers
- Border Compliance Assistance Center
- Construction Industry Compliance Assistance Center
- National Automotive Environmental Compliance Assistance Center
- Information for the Chemical Process Industries
- Environmental Compliance for Automotive Recyclers
- Federal Facilities Compliance Assistance Center
- Local Government Environmental Assistance Network
- National Agriculture Compliance Assistance Center
- National Metal Finishing Resource Center
- Paints & Coatings Resource Center
- Printed Wiring Board Resource Center
- Printers National Environmental Assistance Center
- Transportation Environmental Resource Center
Additional resourcesBack to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:38:06 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.