Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
Metrorail Service Update:
- Freedom Tower Station Closure: Effective Tuesday, July 21, 2020:
- Freedom Tower Metromover station is closed.
- Riders can board or exit Metromover at Park West, College North, or College/Bayside stations.
- Closure is due to renovations to the station.†
- Constructed expected to be completed by Fall 2021.
- Phase I of New Normal, Metrorail service
: Effective Monday, May 18, 2020:
- Weekday service will be 10-minute frequency during peak and 15-minutes off peak.
- Evening service after 7:30 p.m. will be 30-minute frequency.
- Passengers heading to the Miami Airport station will need to transfer at the Earlington Heights station for the Orange Line train. Orange Line trains will run every 15 minutes all day.
- Service hours for Metrorail remain currently adjusted 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. at this time.
- Douglas Road Metrorail station: Effective Monday, April 20, 2020:
Effective December 2019:
- The Douglas Rd. entrance to the surface parking lot will be relocated to US-1 just south of the station.
- To access the lot, stay on Douglas Rd. and turn right on US-1. The entrance will be at your right.
- The lot is still accessible from SW 38th Ave.
- Due to construction next to the Douglas Road Metrorail station, the Metrobus and city trolley pick-up and drop-off areas have been moved to the west side of the station.
- Entrance to the station may be impacted.
- The surface parking lot located at the west side of the station will be relocated to the east side, between Douglas Road station & US-1.
- See directional signage at the station for more information.
- South Miami Metrorail station: Effective April 2020 through September 2020:
- Additional construction is planned for the site.
- Access to the parking garage will not be affected.
- Despite heavy equipment and construction activity, you can still enter and park at the South Miami Metrorail station garage.
- Please pardon our dust as we work to enhance your transit experience.
- Northside Metrorail Station: Effective Monday, September 23, 2019, duration unknown:
- Temporary bus stops have been established at the Kiss & Ride pick-up and drop-off lane.
- Due to road work along the regular bus bay.
- 79 Street MAX
- Traffic Detoured at Coconut Grove Station: Effective Monday, July 22, 2019, duration unknown:
- Construction work is being done adjacent to the Coconut Grove Metrorail station parking lot along SW 29 Ave & 27 Terr.
- All vehicular traffic is being rerouted to enter the parking lot via the entrance on SW 29 Ave & 27 Lane.
- Patrons will have to exit the station via SW 27th Ave and 27th Terr.
- The duration of this project is unknown.
View Today's Schedule
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Train Tracker for real-time train departure times.