Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
Metrorail Service Update:
- COVID-19 adjustment Metrorail service: Effective Friday, March 20, 2020:
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020:
- Both the Orange line and the Green line will continue to operate on weekdays, from 5 a.m. to midnight, with a reduced schedule.
- This new adjustment is a direct response to novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and will remain in place until further notice.
- Passengers heading to the Miami International Airport station will need to transfer at Earlington Heights station to catch the Orange Line train.
- Orange Line train available only from Earlington Heights both on weekdays and weekends. Frequency is every 30-minutes all day.
- During the morning and afternoon peak hours, Metrorail Green Line trains on the mainline traveling between Dadeland South and Palmetto stations will run every 20-minutes.
- After 9 p.m., late night frequency will be trains every 30-minutes.
- PayByPhone parking at our Miami Airport Metrorail station
: PayByPhone parking is now available at our Miami Airport Metrorail station for Metrorail riders. The surface lot is located just south of the Greyhound bus terminal. Download the PayByPhone app here.
- Douglas Road Metrorail station:
- Due to construction next to the Douglas Road Metrorail station, the Metrobus and city trolley pick-up and drop-off areas have been moved to the west side of the station.
- Entrance to the station may be impacted.
- The surface parking lot located at the west side of the station will be relocated to the east side, between Douglas Road station & US-1.
- See directional signage at the station for more information.
- Northside Metrorail Station: Effective Monday, September 23, 2019, duration unknown:
- Temporary bus stops have been established at the Kiss & Ride pick-up and drop-off lane.
- Due to road work along the regular bus bay.
- 79 Street MAX
- Traffic Detoured at Coconut Grove Station: Effective Monday, July 22, 2019, duration unknown:
- Construction work is being done adjacent to the Coconut Grove Metrorail station parking lot along SW 29 Ave & 27 Terr.
- All vehicular traffic is being rerouted to enter the parking lot via the entrance on SW 29 Ave & 27 Lane.
- Patrons will have to exit the station via SW 27th Ave and 27th Terr.
- The duration of this project is unknown.
View Today's Schedule
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Train Tracker for real-time train departure times.