Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
Metrorail Service Update:
- Single-Tracking Schedule: January 24 - 30: Track preventive maintenance and repair work is performed after 9:00 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. In the areas where work is being done, northbound and southbound trains will alternate (single-track) service on the same track while maintenance is being performed on the opposite track.Friday, January 24: Single-tracking after 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 25 - Thursday, January 30: No single-tracking scheduled.NOTE: To ensure you get to your destination on time during single tracking, arrive at your train station a few minutes earlier, or track your train arrival with the MDT Tracker App. You can also call Customer Services at 305-891-3131 to obtain more details on the single tracking schedule.
- Green and Orange Line trains will run in close succession every 35 minutes.
- Orange Line will run regular service between MIA and Dadeland South stations.
- Douglas Road Metrorail station:
- Due to construction next to the Douglas Road Metrorail station, the Metrobus and city trolley pick-up and drop-off areas have been moved to the west side of the station.
- Entrance to the station may be impacted.
- The surface parking lot located at the west side of the station will be relocated to the east side, between Douglas Road station & US-1.
- See directional signage at the station for more information.
- Northside Metrorail Station: Effective Monday, September 23, 2019, duration unknown:
- Temporary bus stops have been established at the Kiss & Ride pick-up and drop-off lane.
- Due to road work along the regular bus bay.
- 79 Street MAX
- Traffic Detoured at Coconut Grove Station: Effective Monday, July 22, 2019, duration unknown:
- Construction work is being done adjacent to the Coconut Grove Metrorail station parking lot along SW 29 Ave & 27 Terr.
- All vehicular traffic is being rerouted to enter the parking lot via the entrance on SW 29 Ave & 27 Lane.
- Patrons will have to exit the station via SW 27th Ave and 27th Terr.
- The duration of this project is unknown.
View Today's Schedule
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Train Tracker for real-time train departure times.