As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Status of People's Transportation Plan Projects
The following tables summarize the projects and programs into four groups, plus a highlight of progress. They are funded wholly or in part by Surtax funds (bonds or pay as you go).
All financial and progress status presented in the tables and throughout the Five Year Plan are as of June 2012. For tables B, C and D, the "scheduled implement date" reflects date of full implementation of project, such as completed construction of all phases of original PTP item.
- Table A: Fully Completed and/or Ongoing Projects includes projects where construction is completed, items implemented as ongoing operational activities, or its respective goal has been amended appropriate to optimal implementation that meets the original intent of the item.
- Table B: Currently Active Projects includes projects in process or planned.
- Table C: Partially Active or Partially Unfunded Projects includes projects where a part of the PTP item either was deemed infeasible or has been removed from the County Operating or Capital Budget prioritization process, and the remainder of the PTP item is completed, ongoing or in process.
- Table D: Deleted and Unfunded Projects includes projects where the entire PTP item was deemed infeasible, cancelled by Board action, or any further implementation deferred outside the Five year plan period (beyond FY 2018).
- Table E: Major Changes versus Last Year includes projects where PTP items are highlighted because of a significant update from the FY2011 initial Five Year Implementation Plan or progress from the FY2012 Plan Update. These included changes in scope (project content), timing (expected overall project completion date advanced or deferred 6 months or more), budget (overall amount or PTP portion), and status category (for example, moved to Completed). It also shows whether or not the major change is considered an improvement from the initial (2011 Plan) status.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.