The Miami-Dade Community Action and Human Services Department and Community Advisory Committees are offering 16 scholarships to students.
- You must be 16-25 years of age; a senior in high school or have obtained a high school diploma/GED; and currently enrolled in college or planning to enroll in the Fall 2021.
- Must reside in one of the following target areas: Allapattah, Brownsville, Coconut Grove, Culmer/Overtown, Edison/Little River, Florida City, Goulds, Hialeah, Liberty City, Little Havana, Naranja, Opa-Locka, Perrine, South Beach, South Miami or Wynwood.
- Family income must fall within the 200 percent Poverty Guidelines of the Community Services Block Grant mandated requirements.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Submit a complete application packet.
- Download application in English, Spanish or Creole
- Submit completed application packet, which must be hand-delivered, postmarked or emailed by May 28.
- Mail or deliver package to:
Community Action and Human Services Department
Alton V. Sears, Special Projects Administrator
701 NW 1st Court, 10th Floor
Miami, FL 33136
- Or email it to: [email protected]