Veteran Services Program
CAHSD Veteran Services Program assists Veterans and their families (spouse, children, widows, parents of Veterans) with applying for Veteran benefits, claims and appeals to the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
You and your family can get assistance in applying for federal, state and local benefits. The program helps current and former veterans seeking assistance with federal programs and services. There is no cost to receive veteran services.
- Military discharge review
- Dependence and indemnity compensation
- Veterans Adminstration home loan
- Vocational rehabilitation and insurance
- You must provide proof of military service
- Your spouse must provide a certified marriage certificate
- You must provide birth certificates for your children
If veteran is deceased, a certified copy of death certificate must be submitted.
Visit the nearest Veterans Service Center. You can find additional information on benefits on the Department of Veteran Affairs website.