As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Small Business Enterprise Programs
Miami-Dade County offers three types of programs for small business enterprises:
- Goods and Services - A gender and race neutral program specifically for firms that are defined as supplying goods and services other than construction, architectural or engineering services.
- Architectural & Engineering - A gender and race neutral program specifically for firms that are defined as architectural and engineering companies.
- Construction - A gender and race neutral program specifically for firms that are defined as independent construction companies.
How to apply
The Small Business Development (SBD) Division of the Internal Services Department is pleased to announce that the Miami-Dade County Business Management Workforce System (BMWS) is now “live”. BMWS is a new web-based software system that firms will be required to utilize to apply for or renew their Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certification(s).
To renew or apply for SBE certification(s), you should follow the below steps:
1. Log into https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com.
2. Click the Renew/Apply for Certification link in the “Key Actions” box.
3. Select the options that are appropriate for your company.
4. Answer the eligibility questions.
5. Preview the document list and click the Continue button to the application.
6. Click on Process to complete each section.
A green arrow will indicate that the section is complete. All documents that are required will be listed on the document list of the online application.
Currently certified firms looking to change or expand commodity code, ownership, business address, add or remove SBE program(s) must visit https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com.
Currently certified firms looking to make simple changes like telephone numbers, email address, fax numbers, web address, etc. must visit https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com.
It is strongly encouraged that you visit https://mdcsbd.gob2g.com and click the “Training” tab to sign up for live webinars that are offered on an ongoing basis and are free of charge.
For additional information, you may contact the Internal Services Department - Small Business Development Division at 305-375-3111 or email.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.