Online / Mobile Apps
- Report a Problem (311)
- Sign up for Alerts
- Evacuation Orders (Interactive Map)
- Storm Surge Planning Zone (Interactive Map)
- Open Evacuation Centers (Interactive Map)
- Emergency Bus Pick-up Sites (Interactive Map)
- Download Ready MDC App (for Android)
- Download Ready MDC App. (for iOS)
- Report Power Outage (FPL)
311 Contact Center
Call 311 for questions regarding County services and information, and to report problems like trees blocking roadways, downed traffic signs, signals or street lights.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- More Contact Information
The Emergency Management Department supports the community's disaster preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation needs through the coordination of information and resources countywide.
The Emergency Management Department plans and prepares for emergencies by coordinating activities with County departments, municipalities, non-profit social service and medical care agencies, businesses, residents and visitors by educating about preparedness, coordinating emergency response and recovery, and delivering emergency information.