Who can get vaccinated?
Individuals 18 years of age or older who work or live in Florida may receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of Florida residency is not a requirement to receive the vaccine in Florida but individuals must provide a photo identification. Minors between the ages of 5 – 17 years of age may receive the Pfizer vaccine but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and bring with them a completed parental consent form.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Florida driver license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Consulate ID
- Employee ID
- Farm Worker or Nursery Worker ID
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to Florida Statute 790.06