Office of Inspector General
Commission on Ethics and Public Trust
- Audit Unit: Auditors conduct independent audits, reviews, inspections or evaluations that enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and integrity of the County departments, boards, trusts, operations and other programs funded or administered by Miami-Dade County.
- Investigation Unit: Special Agents have various investigative backgrounds and disciplines, possessing experience that has been gained mostly by working in the public sector for county, state and federal agencies.
Office of the Citizens’ Independent Transportation Trust (CITT)
- Providing ethics, conflict of interest, public records & public meeting, and elections practices training to County and city elected officials, candidates, board members, employees, lobbyists, and the general public.
- Providing guidance in the form of opinions to persons regarding the application of the Ethics Code to their future conduct so as to ensure compliance and ethical conduct.
- Provides the following services on behalf of Miami-Dade County residents: project/contract review.
- Provides recommendation, strategic and financial planning.
Transportation Planning Organization
- Guides the transportation planning process in Miami-Dade County.
- Approve plans for regional and state transportation network accessibility.